right click

Blue Tanks

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Ok, I've never seen a blue tank before. Have you? I've seen a pink tank! If you haven't already, check out the classic War War II flick Kelly's Heroes in which the hipster doofus Sgt. Oddball blasts a German Tiger tank in the ass with a pink paint ball round by mistake. 
Now I'm all for new releases and what not, but I was hoping for the black version of the M48 which only made a single appearance in the Shadow Assault Mountain Playset from the 80s and is beyond rare. Combine that with a black armored car and the S.W.A.T chopper playset and ya really got something. But I must digress. 

Photo courtesy of Clarence

2 comments:

Clarence said...

Nice to see you back, Frank: other colors I'd like to see re-issued are the "Aqua Green" version and the guacamole type....

Clarence said...

Blue and Gray jeeps and artillery due out in a few weeks...