right click

The Lizard Tank

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Here's an interesting find from fellow TimMee fanatic Clarence: the M60A2 Dominator tank sporting a fire-breathing lizard on the logo. He's a bit reminiscent of the Hanna-Barbera Godzilla cartoon from the late 70s. Neither Clarence nor I have ever seen this version before. (Have you?) So now we can add this to the list of M60A2 variants that includes the Desert Command Battle Tank, the original Dominator and the Thunder Crusher. 

The fire-breathing Dominator Tank

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can you get this, I need this for a film project so I can do some sort of Cold War movie for people to enjoy?

TimMee Army said...

They've been out of production since 2005 but you can find them on Ebay from time to time.

dino said...

Can some one advise me when there on ebay? I need some one to do me a favor,thanks

Clarence said...

dinoguy777: as Frank mentioned, these type tanks show up on ebay from time to time, and that's the only place I've ever found them. The trick on ebay is, "..how are they listed...?". When doing an ebay search they're almost never listed the same way twice; some I've found by searching "Tim Mee tank", some by "Processed Plastics Tank", and I found one under "USA Army Tank" and another under "HTF Green Lizard Tank"....:) Good luck with your searches....